|Program||Description||Fee||Start Date||End Date|
A member of a Canadian speed skating club who contributes as a coach, official, volunteer or parent who does not participate as a skating member.
• Parents/guardians of skaters under 18 must sign up for an associate account.
• Parents of introductory members will have their fee reimbursed upon receipt submission
A skater who competes in any other SSC or branch sanctioned competition. This fee only covers SSC and AASSA fees. Ice fees and equipment rental fees should be paid at mhssc.ca
This program is meant for our returning skaters of a younger age and/or beginner ability who will be skating Wednesdays and Thursdays before Competitive Advanced skaters.
Included with fees:
• Skaters under 18 must have a parent/guardian sign up for an associate account.
• Rental fees are fully reimbursable for those who have their own.
• Fees do NOT include neck guard, gloves, kevlar ankle guards, skate sharpening.
A skater who competes in international and/or domestic sanctioned competitions, e.g., SSC national championships (age-class, junior, senior) qualifiers, Canada Cups, North Americans, Canada Winter Games and selection events in Canada.
|Elite Associate||A skater who competes in international and/or domestic sanctioned competitions, e.g., SSC national championships (age-class, junior, senior) qualifiers, Canada Cups, North Americans, Canada Winter Games and selection events in Canada, but does not train with the Medicine Hat Speed Skating Club.||150.00||2017-04-01||2018-03-31|
A skater who participates in a Learn to Skate or Student program of no more than sixteen (16) weeks conducted by clubs to provide the participant with an introduction to speed skating.
|Participant / Cross-Trainer||
A skater who is a member of a Canadian speed skating club who does not compete in a sanctioned event.